- Before you start to fill out this contract, you should first scroll down and make a list of the information you don’t have and will need! Most of that information can be found in OBP’s email that contained the link to this page and your house rental company’s emails.
- We strongly suggest printing out OBP’s booking email and your rental company’s booking email in order to make it easier to fill out this contract.
- It is much faster and easier to fill out the contract on a desktop computer and is also more reliable. For this reason, we recommend not using a mobile device, although most of them should now work. Tablet’s would be our second choice because of the large area to type.
- This contract will take approximately 2 minutes to complete IF you have all the needed information. You will need the exact address of your session before you start. If your session is at a location such as Coquina Beach or a public beach access, the below form has a place for that information so do not worry.
- All family portrait sessions must have a completed contract in order for us to arrive. We will not shoot your session without a contract. We do have a back up plan of emailing the contract or giving you a printed one to fill out, at the session, if needed. Please let us know if you are having any problems filling out the online contract!
- Fill out the below form the best you can and make sure to take note of the required fields in bold type. If you do not fill in a required field, the page will give you a warning and the form will not submit. Please look for the error box at the top of the page, to show what needs to be fixed before re-submitting. Depending on the type of computer device you are using, you may not see the warning so move slow and cautiously. This is one reason we suggest not submitting this form with a cell phone browser because they all act differently!
- The “Captcha” SPAM filter, at the end of the contract form is case sensitive. If the code is 365TLk, make sure each letter or number is entered exactly as it is shown on the screen and please pay attention to capital and lowercase letters and any numbers!
- If you have filled out the contract successfully, you will arrive at a confirmation page. If you do not get re-directed to a confirmation page, we have not received the contract. Please contact us immediately if you have any issues. We are here to help!
- When finished filling out this form, press the gray “Submit” button on the bottom left of the page to submit your completely filled out form.
- If the submission of the form does not work after your 2nd try, either try another web browser, mobile device or contact us immediately for our back up plan.
- Please print the contract for your records by clicking this link. Click here and print the next page.
- After a successful submission of this form, you will receive an email with a confirmation code. Save this code for future reference. If you do not receive an email with a confirmation code, please contact us immediately! The email will be from “WordPress” and the subject will be “Portrait Confirmation Code – Please Record!” Make sure you do not reply to that email! It forwards to an unmonitored email address.
(The information below is included in your original booking email.)
Your phone the day of your session:
In all cases please keep your phone on and ready to take calls on the day of your session starting at 12:00 p.m. in case we need to discuss any weather issues etc.! Please feel free to contact us with any questions! (252) 480-3074.
Checking in Instructions:
- Your full name and phone number
- The date of your session
- The time of your session
- The location of your session
- Any additional information needed
Do not expect OBP to answer the phone. Typically this is our busy season and we may not be available or at another session. If you need to talk with us, you should contact us through our contact form on our website.
Once you have checked in with the phone message, everything is set. We typically do not call you back to let you know we received your message. This check in process is just a backup to ensure we have not made any reservation errors so it’s very important! We look forward to seeing you at the time and date of the session.
Click to view the current contract here: Contact 17.0 link
Current Contract Version: 17