Tag Archives: family portraits
Save 20% off now IF you mention code <laborday22>
Outer Banks Productions offers the options that everyone asks for:
1. No sitting fees or mileage charges.
2. You receive the rights to make your own prints.
3. You receive your high-res images via download. (Shipped DVD’s may be available by special request. Restrictions apply. Please contact us!)
4. Free mileage from Corolla to Hatteras Village.
5. Your images are skillfully color corrected on a calibrated monitor.
6. Free online viewing and downloading for three months.
7. We offer packages that are available with and without prints.
8. Share the digital download line of your images to family and friends!
What we offer:
- We can come to your location or suggest one near you. (Corolla to the southern tip of Hatteras Island)
- Simple, all inclusive pricing with no hidden sitting fees! Groups 1-30 people are no problem and we can schedule 2 separate groups if you have more than 30 people.
- We offer two packages to choose from and both include high resolution images and permission to make prints! Your final images will not have watermarks. The two package options either include prints or no prints.
- Michelle and Douglas always offer a really fun photo session, even when the kids are acting up 😉
- Each sessions is 1 hour to 1.5 hours long depending on your group size. 1.5 hours sessions start at 21 people but smaller groups can upgrade to a 1.5 hour session for a small additional fee.
- We always shoot the large group, the smaller groups and if requested, individual shots.
- We save every morning for backup time slots.
- We offer free milage from the northern beaches of Corolla (4×4 area), south to the southern point of Hatteras Island.
- You can forever make your own prints though our lab or your favorite lab by using our letter of permission.
- We offer a free online image viewing link for 3 months, once your images are edited. You can also share this link with friends and family anywhere.
- You can mix and match any print package so all of the prints in your package can be different, if you like.
- All past customers will receive 10% off for life unless we run a better sale. (Usually in March)
Why we are the different than other photographers:
- First of all, we started in 2005 and have shot close to 1000 successful sessions. We have no sitting fees! The biggest advantage of choosing Outer Banks Production is that we give you a professional experience with just one price and that’s it. We hate sitting fees and all the hidden additional charges that many other photographers charge. Do understand that with all these pricing models, it’s also very hard to compare your total cost with other photographers so take your time and try to figure it all out!
- No other photography company knows the OBX local weather like we do. Being experienced pilots, our short term weather prediction strategies yields us a 99.99% success rate with every session each year. (That’s really true and really we’re good with the weather so please trust us!)
- We listen well and we always look forward to all of your special shot requests!
- We are very pet and prop friendly! (We love pets & props!)
- We offer the best image editing on the OBX, using color corrected monitors and finely tuned custom filters!
- As a bonus, we can offer candid shots as a bonus, IF time allows.
Serving: Corolla, Pine Island, Sanderling, Duck, Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head, Manteo, Roanoke Island, Rodanthe, Waves, Salvo, Avon, Buxton, Cape Hatteras, Frisco.
We photographed this session in Nags Head, NC on the Outer Banks. The clients house was located on the beach. Their beach access cut through the dunes so we shot their family portraits with the dunes in the background (on their beach access). We then moved the family up by the ocean once the sun got a little softer. This family was so fun! I wish I could show every image. At the end they got silly and I loved it! Your family portrait session can and should be fun!
We had a really rainy week this week. This family portrait session was switched to a morning session. It was a gorgeous morning! We met up on the beach 30 minutes after sunrise. It was a little windy but the temperature was perfect and the sky was beautiful!